Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"uh oh... I've been tagged!!"

Dusty Duck has tagged me. Be afraid, Duck. Be very afraid!

A. Attached or Single?

Single

B. Best Friend.

Several, both in the flesh and in cyberspace

C. Cake or Pie.

Cake

D. Drink of Choice.

Water.... then Coffee

E. Essential Item.

PC with internet access

F. Favorite Color.

Yellow, greens, blues.....

G. Gummi Bears or Worms.

Aren't they the same?

H. Hometown.

Portland, Oregon

I. Indulgence.

Naps

J. January or February.

Either one... they're the same to me.

K. Kids.

No thanks... got plenty already. Five


L. Life is incomplete without:

Passion

M. Marriage Date:

August, 1961

N. Number of Siblings.

Two... older brother, younger sister.

O. Oranges or Apples.

Both, but I'd probably grab an apple first.

P. Phobias/Fears.

None

Q. Favorite Quote.

There's way too many good ones to have one favorite.
"Old age ain't for sissies!" attributed to Betty Davis, comes to mind.

R. Reasons to Smile.

A sunrise, birds singing, extra money in the ole pocket.

S. Season.

Spring or autumn

T. Tag Three Others

I don't know of three other bloggers who haven't already been tagged.

U. Unknown Fact About Me.

All three of us siblings are "half-siblings"... half brother and half sisters.

V. Vegetable I Love.

I have only come to appreciate veggies as an adult. I guess I'll take the old standby boccoli with cabbage a close second.

W. Worse Habit.

Smoking.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound.

Neither, but either one will do in a pinch.

Y. Your Favorite Foods

Homemade bread.

Z. Zodiac.

Za Za's Zinging Zodiacs. Born under the sign of Cancer.

2 comments:

sandy said...

Well thanks Crusty. You're a good sport. I don't know many people online so you and the Cat's meow got picked, oh and the goddess if she sees I've tagged her.

I learned some new stuff about you, but I'm sorry, with my memory I would have to go back and re-read it...

thanks for playing..

Travelling Goddess said...

Where was I tagged.......I wanna play toooooo.