Monday, May 28, 2007

Bikes Sprouting Like Weeds

 
 
 
We seem to be growing bikes around here. They're springing up like weeds!

I just stepped outside and saw a bike with helmet laying on the dirt of the lot next door. WTF? Its just laying there... not doing anything, ya know.

Next time I look (within a minute) I see a guy walking right up next to the fence... his pant leg still rolled up. He stood at the end of the fence for a while. Long enough for me to grab my camera and get it to start working. (both my camera and myself take a few moments to start working after a rest.) I stepped outside and took a picture. I don't know if he saw me or not, but I don't care.

Did he start to abandon it... or did he just set it down for a minute while he walked around looking guilty?

He then walked to the corner of the lot and stood facing the telephone pole. ?? When he turned, he was holding something in his hand... yellowish in color. A phone? I don't know. He walked slowly down our street and then into the lot to get the bike. He put on the helmet and rode off.

Was he trying to dump a bike or did he just set his bike down for a moment so he could walk around a lot full of dirt? Weird. And I'm getting paranoid, I think. Oh wait... there's a woman walking down the sidewalk pushing a stroller with a baby in it. I gotta go.

"Hey you... you pushing that stroller. Hold up. Is that really your baby or have you kidnapped it?!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sandy said...

OMG who would kidnap a baby...they are a lot of work for God sakes...