Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday Medley

 
Since today is a holiday I'm not sure about what to do with the art project we began with The Traveling Goddess. I know she's been really really busy and it is a holiday for the United States...

But I decided to go ahead and post my entry. Disclaimer... my art stuff is for fun and for me. Don't judge me too harshly because lord knows I don't know what I'm doing. That being said....

The thing for this past week was do something in yellow using an S/s and the number 7.

The yellow is obvious, the S can be seen in the background (several of them) and the number 7 is used for the seeds in the center of the sunflower.

If anyone wants to post theirs on their blog let me know (via comments here) and I will add a hot link to this post. These may still appear altogether on The Traveling Goddess' blog a little later. I'm just not sure.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

cat's momma said...

This is VERY CLEVER!!!!

sandy said...

Oh I love it!!! I think its' great. This is definitely frame-worthy...

The Crusty Crone said...

Thanks for your kind words. I hope you are never "nice" to me, kay? You know what I mean. At least I think you do.

The Crusty Crone said...

Oh... and if I did frame it, the frame would need to cover those blunders in the corners.

And I can't take credit for the style. I've been influenced by another and I can't remember her name. But loved her work just prior to what she's currently doing.

I'm talking too much today.

Wanda said...

Hey, I love it...clever, the "S" and "7". I sent mine to Traveling Goddess. I may post it on mine too.
It's fun, don't you think?

sandy said...

Can't wait to see yours Wanda.

I wish you could remember who's style you liked Crusty..Cause I like what I see and would like to see more of that style...

I hope I can join in next time..

The Crusty Crone said...

I searched thru a gazillion links (not really... it was only 500) and here it is. I really like her work.

http://deesanchez.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oH THANKS....I remember now...

I like her stuff.

Sue J said...

Great entry for the challenge. I love it!

Unknown said...

I love your picture. I think that it has Van Gogh qualities and I kid you not. Did you sign it?

Joanne