Tuesday, May 08, 2007

That Paris.... What a jokester!

From a news article on Paris Hilton trying to get a governor's pardon:

The petition, which had more than 900 signatures by Tuesday morning, urges Schwarzenegger to pardon Hilton because she provides "beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives."

Well that sure made me laugh. I wonder how its making some of her fans feel with their little mundane life.

I also wondered how Paris would feel if she was involved in a car accident caused by someone 'under the influence' and her face was permanently scarred. Sigh.

Life's lessons seem to just get harder and harder until we finally get it. Or life gets us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had NOT heard that. My God, what arrogance..
sandy

Sue J said...

You'd think with all that money they could have bought her some taste and common sense. I wonder how she will explain away her behaviour when she is trying to raise children of her own? I think a short stay in jail might help her get things into perspective.