Monday, May 14, 2007

Sunday

 
"mumble mumble muddars day." Thats what I heard when I answered the phone early Sunday... Mother's Day. I had a short one-sided conversation with my grandson Darius. (His contribution still consists of "uh huh.... uh huh..... uh huh" in answer to all my questions.)

Then I had a nice chat with my daughter, Candace. She brought me up to date with what she wanted me to know. She doesn't tell me everything that is going on with her and that is perfectly okay with me. I don't want to spend all my time worrying about her. Gilding the lily is fine with me!! What I don't know, won't hurt me.

The rest of the day was very uneventual and quiet.

Today and tomorrow its going to be warm. I spent 20 minutes or so in line at the post office this morning. I had some odd sized envelopes to mail and needed to get some 2 cent stamps. Oh... and get this! I also went to the grocery store and got some over-priced lettuce. Now how awesome is that, fer gawd sake. Be still my heart.

I gotta go figure out what to have for lunch now. Another highlight of my day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue J said...

What a beautiful little boy :-))) I admire your stamina - 20 mins in the post office queue! I don't do queues if I can possibly help it.

sandy said...

Great picture and loved your description of talking to Darius...I remember when I couldn't understand anything Hunt was saying to me on the phone.

Thanks for the update on C and glad you found that lettuce...hope it tastes good...haha.