Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday's Show-and-Tell

I wasn't getting any scathingly brilliant ideas for show-and-tell this week so I had to sort of scramble for something....

I was up, showered, and out the door early this morning to go to the store. 'They've' issued a heat advisory for the valley today and I wanted to get this trip done while it was still cool out. I had run out of my coffee 'flavoring' that I enjoy and I also needed something for dinner.

 

A fresh pot of coffee was brewing as I snapped this picture. (The coffee that is already in the cup is left-over.) I was going to be clever and snap a picture as I poured coffee into the cup, but then the voice of reason was heard. "Damnit Crusty, stop making life difficult!" My camera doesn't do action shots very well. And my coordination is sometimes suspect. For this photo shoot (snort..."photo shoot") I decided to use my Happy Cup... the rainbow cup, you know, for the color and all. My regular cup is just plain white but a little bigger than this one. Isn't it amazing how much one can sometimes talk about nothing? wow.

Just for the fun of it, I decided to also include a photo of dinner. Non-cooking dinner.
 

I'm going to have a turkey sandwich with provolone cheese, sliced tomato and onion (ooops... Wallowallo sweet onion not pictured), a little lettuce, and some potato salad on the side. The Snapea Crisps are there for the hell of it.

And thats my show-and-tell for today. Thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy the rest of the show.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

cat's momma said...

Oh, I really wanted to see the coffee being poured into the cup! haha

The Crusty Crone said...

chuckling... you devil you. You know there would be coffee all over the counter!!!

sandy said...

Your dinner sounds really good that you are planning. I always like your show and tell cause we get to see every day stuff but presented cool and talked about humorously..

sandy

Travelling Goddess said...

Action!!! I wanted to see action!!! Hey, if I can show you Harrrrrie's Balllls, you surely could show me an action shot of not spilling coffee all over the counter......and if ya did...Wow!! that would be a 3d action shot!!

Love YOU, Dander!!!!

Wanda said...

Hey, I'm so dissapointed you didn't get a shot of that coffee pouring into the cup...! But lunch looks really good.