Monday, September 03, 2007

Monday's Show-and-Tell

Refrigerators have become a handy place for displaying all kinds of things. For this week's show-and-tell I've decided to expose mine.

Below is a full shot of whats hanging off of the refrig. Its not too full. On the left is the reorder form for more checks, face down. The magnet holding the form says real women don't have hot flashes, they have power surges.
 


Below shows the top of the refrigerator. Two packages of coffee filters ('buy one, get one free'), a box of small envelopes, a can of ant spray, and a can of fixative.
 


Below, Two church raffle tickets... top winner gets a TV and I could use one. Other set of coupons are date specific from Michael's Arts and Crafts stores. The big one, 50% off, is good only thru today and I'm not sure if I'm going to get out there.
 


And that wraps up this week's show-and-tell. Thank you for looking.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sandy said...

ohhh...can I have your 50% off coupon at Michaels. I want to try some transparent watercolors or acrylic inks I saw there.

Hey that was fun looking at your refrigerator. When we moved here the refrigerators were built into a cabinet type thing so I don't have an area on top where I can throw things, but in my old house I did. It was always a mess. Yours doesn't look bad, very clean as a matter of fact.

thanks for playing.

good luck on the drawing for the TV.

cat's momma said...

I always enjoy snooping into others' living areas. We've always had such a mess on top of our refrigerators...always! Yours looks fine to me.

Travelling Goddess said...

Hey, ya forgot to mention the pretty butterfly...

Yes, may ya win a nice new TV!!!

Meeee tooo, can't have a messy top cause it is built in....and it is much taller than me.....so Lord knows the dust that is in the 2inches of space up there....
Well, we will just ignore that.....

Wanda said...

I really like your idea of showing your refrigerator for show and tell!! I may have to copy you after I clean my up....just kidding, boy it can fill up quickly can't it.
Like the butterfly, and can I borrow a coffee filter, I'm out.