Thursday, September 13, 2007

I wasn't going to post this...

I wasn't going to post this because it doesn't look like the well-known person. Its an okay sketch, but doing "beautiful women" is something a much younger person might do. (Give me the old and decrepid (sp) any time. They're much more interesting.

 


I want to feel free to post the crappy stuff without feeling people are obligated to stroke me... know what I mean? I mean the SUPER CRAPPY stuff will not get posted, but the I-missed-the-boat-on-this-one will be... I got my spunk from Cat's Mamma!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sandy said...

Actually, I don't know why you missed the beat or whatever on this one. I like it and I'm not stroking you. You got Angie pretty good I think...

I haven't tried it yet..but soon. Right now I'm trying to sketch out Hannah, but I'm having a hard time...

As soon as I sketch it I can move away from the computer and then take it outside to do my CP on it.

I'm lazy and didn't feel like printing it off so I'm sitting near my computer..

good job...keep posting more...

you've seen the stuff I've put on...those horrible 2 or 3 minute sketches...

I have no shame..haha.

Wanda said...

No stroking here....that just a great sketch! You are much better than you give yourself credit. I love coming to see everything you post...you are one of my "daily" stops!

cat's momma said...

See, I think this is a good sketch...I also thought it was of Grace Kelly...and Sandy mentioned "Angie" ... however, I like the looseness in your sketch...the pencil markings show a much freer style than mine. But, gosh, if I don't get it to look like the person I'm trying to draw and I don't post it, then I'll have nothing to post. Who is Angie? I can't figure out who Sandy is talking about.

The Crusty Crone said...

CM... in case you come back, the Angie Sandy mentioned is Jolie. Angelina Jolie.

After posting this and looking at it from a distance I began to think about how the ad doesn't look like her, either. hahaha... when I was first looking through the magazine, I didn't get that the "model" was someone well known. I thought it was a little bit ironic.