Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another Beautiful Day

 
 
 
Another beautiful autumn day. A perfect day.

These pictures were taken at my friend's house. I went over to visit last Saturday. She has a table in the dining/nook area of her kitchen where the light comes through the windows the entire day. Her plants love it on the table, although these pictures don't show the plants. You'll have to take my word for it.

I'm having an unproductive day. I must get off this pc and go do something before the sun goes down.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I love a window with sun coming in. My kitchen window is like that, but it got so hot it burned and killed the plant I had in it....had to make some adjustments. Story of my life!
Really like her window, and the fruit bowl.

cat's momma said...

These are really nice pictures and I love the setting

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I bet it's a pleasure to visit there...

how often do you go over.

sandy