Monday, July 02, 2007

Feeling a little paranoid.....

Lately, every time I go outside to have a quick smoke I get this strange feeling of being watched. Eyes boring into my skull. And what do I find? Rembrandt staring down at me!!

 


I can't read the little stuff written on the billboard, but I was able to spy portlandartmuseum.org on the lower left corner.

Added later: I just went to check out portlandartmuseum.org... oh my yawn. What a boring website. And they aren't going to let you see 'much of nothing', either. I guess they want to get you down there so they can collect admission price. I don't know how much it is now days, but I know I couldn't afford to go there some years ago. Oh sure, I could afford to buy a ticket, but it would mean I would have to give up something else that I apparently did not want to give up.

 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Well I guess you are in good artist company arent't you...Rembrant never gave me a second look!!!
You come up with the most interesting posts....would't miss checking you out every day!!

The Crusty Crone said...

"Does that mean I have a real fan?"

(She picks up her little paper Asian fan and attempts to be funny, but it doesn't work. She hits her face with the fan, poking her eye, and the left handle rips away. Jumping up, she knocks over the coffee cup.)

"Never mind."

sandy said...

hahaha..CC you too funny!!! I loved this post..and I agree with the one above about scooter...i'm with Wanda..gotta keep coming to see what you come up with next...please draw a cartoon of you picking up your little asian fan and hitting your face...

Mission Impossible Command: Your project for the day is to....