Monday, July 09, 2007

Don't Believe Your Own Press

Looks like Cindy Sheehan is threatening the Speaker of the House by saying if she doesn't start impeachment procedures Cindy will run against Nancy Pelosi. You know.... take over her job. hmmmmmm. Well that should make Pelosi shake in her boots, huh.

“Democrats and Americans feel betrayed by the Democratic leadership,” Sheehan told The Associated Press. “We hired them to bring an end to the war. I’m not too far from San Francisco, so it wouldn’t be too big of a move for me. I would give her a run for her money.”

Now I don't have a clue as to what is really going on with Sheehan other than what is reported in the news (and we all know how accurate that is), but my guess is that Sheehan is being 'used' and manipulated. I hope she doesn't get hurt.

"Sheehan announced in late May that she was leaving the anti-war movement."

That didn't last long, did it.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Oh...no doubt Sheehan has a "handler." Will be interesting to sleuth more on this if one had the time...