Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Where's a mommy blog when you want one!

"Naughty Mommy"... I just know I've seen that name on a link somewhere... on a blog or two, but can I find it now? Noooooo, of course not. I can't even find the blog using google or the google blog search.

The Today Show had yet another author who bloomed first in a blog. Confessions of a Naughty Mommy. Her first book began as a blog. I wanted to check out her blog, but no luck. I guess I should have clicked on the link when I saw it, but since I'm no longer a young 'mommy' I didn't.

I think it is so marvelous how the blogging community is sprouting all these wonderful authors. Sometimes I wonder if some people would have written books if the web and blogging did not exist. Gotta love the technology, gotta hate the hackers. Green? No... no... I'm not green. That's just the light from the window.

No comments: