Thursday, December 08, 2005
Thursday's Thirteen #17
Crusty's Thirteen Morsels
1. I am a dunce. In more ways than one, but right now I'm referring to blogrolling. 'Big wheels keep on turning, Proud Mary keeps on....' something.... I signed up for blogroll, but I am confused about how or what to do next. This could only mean one thing, that its easy. So now I have an account, but don't know what my next move is. I will return later and fiddle with things. Learning by trial and error can be frustrating. And sometimes dangerous, but always exhilarating.
2. I woke up this morning making a list in my head about what to include in this week's TT13 list. What is that telling me?
3. The thirteen "morsels" are suppose to be things that others don't know about me. What do we do when we've told all?
4. When I was in kindergarten I wet my pants. I was too polite and shy to interrupt the teacher while she was reading to ask for permission to go to the bathroom.
5. I didn't believe my 'then' partner thirty years ago when he told me Rock Hudson was gay. 'What are you talking about! He can't be gay...look at all those Doris Day movies!'
6. In case you are wondering, I've had gay friends and I have hired gay people to fill open positions... when I was employed. But I was not a Hudson fan. I didn't see what all the hoopla was about.
7. Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies aren't fun to watch any more. The last time I watched Pillow Talk I picked up on all the innuendoes. DUH... Geesh, am I ever naive. ("And our government and leaders would NEVER do anything like that!")
8. A review shows that all my teenage movie star crushes were homosexual. I've been had! And when I now think of my "crushes", its embarrassing to my good sense. What WAS I thinking!
9. I'm sitting here with two pairs of pants and two tops on.... its cold and windy. Windchill factor has it about 22 degrees. This is going to cut down on the number of cigerettes I have today.
10. I put a site counter on my blog. I wanted to know if anyone ever read it. There must be a couple of people cause the numbers change.
11. I wasn't able to get to all of the people on Leanne's TT13 list last week, but I did make a significant dent. Will try to keep up this week.
12. I've made a couple of blog "acquaintences' via Leanne's TT13. Of course, one stopped blogging all together. Go figure.....
13. I can't spell worth dittly squat. Diddly Squat. I can't spell worth squat. And just how much is a squat worth now days?
Check out Leanne's list of TT13 participants and watch it grow. I think it was over 40 last week.