Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Blame Game

Do I know what I'm talking about? No... so take that as a warning. But I do wonder about things.... like the investigation into why the levy broke in New Orleans. The "committee" (aka witch hunt?) seems to be blaming Governor Blanco for not issuing mandatory evacuation orders sooner. WTF?! Whether the order was a day or a week earlier, the folks who had nothing... who had no way or no where to evacuate, would have still been in New Orleans. And here's the biggy for me, my question, I thought they had gotten through the hurricane fairly well considering its strength. It was the flooding that 'done 'em in'. Will they now try to blame Governor Blanco for the levy breach, for the federal cut in the levy budget? Its all so typical of the federal government.

No comments: