Friday, December 09, 2005

Brrrr Baby Brrrrr

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
public domain photos

Baby, its cold outside... but I don't have to tell those who are living in it. I feel so blessed. My new apartment is tightly made and doesn't have any drafts. Well, there's one very small place, but I can stuff that draft up. This cold weather has me thinking about those who struggle to pay for heat. I encourage you to, if you can, donate some money to your heating company. Most heating/power companies have a program where their customers can donate to a fund for low/no income so their bills can be paid and they don't freeze to death. Even if you can only donate $5 its a big help. If you put lots of $5 together, you'll get a bill paid. I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Stay warm and take care of yourself.

1 comment:

Lazy Daisy said...

Good Idea about contributions for those that need help with their heating bills. We heat with wood so we will be good this winter.

Thanks for coming by my blog. Yes, I do like Christmas.

I like to think of myself as a "juicy crone".

Stay warm.
Lazy Daisy