Friday, December 02, 2005

'ello Wall

Like my British accent in the subject line? Yeah... it needs work.

Its been raining for a week or more around here. The snow didn't materialize for us bottom dwellers (those who live at sea level). The mountain dwellers are getting snow. Its time for a break from the wet stuff, please and thank you.

I stumbled across a blog by artist Nita Leland, which was a very pleasant surprise. If you haven't already done so you may want to check out her web site too...gobs of stuff to scout out and read.

Well, Wall.. just wanted to say 'ello gov in tribute to the movie Shirley Valentine. (no doubt the English like weather made me think of her.) I sure liked how the character turned out. The end of the movie left it open as to whether or not she would actually stay in Greece being her own woman or if she relented and returned to England with her husband Joe. I like to think that Joe returned, sold his company, and came back to reclaim his authentic self and learned how to laugh again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just flying by, seeing whatcha up to???? And checking if "this" posts.

The Crusty Crone said...

Well 'hooray'... you got it to post! Ever thought of starting your own blog to post your art? Just what you need, huh... one more thing "to do". I just keep trying to encourage everyone I can to 'share their art'. Maybe I should focus on my own.