Thursday, December 15, 2005
Thursday's Thirteen #18
1. Surprise. TT13 snuck up on me again. Go figure.
2. Do you think Katie Couric is worth 13 million dollars a year? WTF?! I watched her interview someone yesterday and I wanted to yell "SHUT UP and let them answer the damn question!!" Her new contract is for $13 million.... her current salary is $7 million. News article can be found here.
3. I think I'll start watching CBS in the mornings.
4. I tear up over news stories. Its like crying for the world. We're so screwed up.
5. I ate plain pancakes for dinner last night. Actually, some of them were not "plain"... I put jelly on a couple, rolled them up, and started to speak French as I ate. How do you spell Crapes? Speaking French consists of a horrible accent only.
6. Sometimes its too much effort to cook dinner for one. I often cook enough for the next day. If it lasts that long. There's always breakfast to deal with.
7. I've only got one Christmas present.... ten more to go. Eleven grandkids to buy for with a monetary cap of $25 to $35 dollars. That's the amount that was suggested. Now how many of these presents do you think will end up in the garbage can the minute we leave?
8. I am unable to get through all the TT13 blogs. Is there such a thing as too successful?
9. I'm ending it here because I can't think of any more "morsels".