Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A car situation

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hate "car situations", just hate 'em. Its all I can do just to get gas in the car and air in the tires. I want a car fairy to take care of everything else. I just want to put the key in the ignition and go.... period. But noooooo.... nothing can ever be that simple.

When my daughter brought the car back there was a strong smell of hot candle wax coming from it. It was a little low on oil, added a quart, but it didn't make any difference in the smell.

After a couple of days I decided to go to a store close by. I'm very willing for the "situation" to be as simple as a plastic bag caught on the drive line or transmission and it was melting. I am totally willing to have the situation disappear. You laugh. It has happened before. Not often, but enough to know it does happen. Sigh. This was not one of those times.

Did I mention my aversion to car problems... I mean 'car situations'? And the timing is precious, too. The holiday season when you have thousands of errands to run. Baw Humbug!

No comments: