Saturday, July 30, 2005

Old work

This day might get by me without having an entry here if I don't do something and do it now. So I've flipped through my photos (nothing says 'entry' like a picture) looking for something to share. Here's an older painting I did of Cuba Gooding Jr from a photo. (yeah, like we wouldn't know its from a photo)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a pencil drawing I did a couple of years ago..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If something comes up later tonight I'll be back to write some more. If not, then I won't. See how that works?

1 comment:

The Crusty Crone said...

Well hey you ole Crone... thanks for the kick in the butt. They never hurt...well, figuritively speaking.

I can't post anything new until I get some batteries for the camera which will be shortly after Aug. 10th. I know, I know...that excuse is getting old, but its still valid. I'll be rolling in battery money soon.

yes...but first I WILL have to do some new 'things', no doubt about it, but it shouldn't take too long to do that, even if they are only sketches.

Crusty