Monday, July 11, 2005

Bummer

I have been scrapping and scratching my way through this last long period of time thinking I would begin getting my retirement payments starting the middle of this month. I've even got it spent already. How silly of me. How absolutely silly. I won't get any money until the middle of August. The government isn't going to give out any payments until they know for sure that I haven't died first. Duh! And the odds of that happening are getting better and better.

Now its back to the ole drawing board... redo those plans... see if there are any plans.

Its kind of a bummer but I don't seem to be upset like I would have been thirty years ago when I was more naive. Now days I'm just senile.

I knew somewhere down deep that I shouldn't have started this blog. I don't know how long I'll have internet access.

I need a drink. Where's that water jug?

No comments: