Sunday, July 03, 2005

HTML Goodies

Its a quiet Sunday here. The sound of small fireworks can be heard off and on and the smell of charcoal can be smelled. That is, smelled in between getting wafts of some other yucky odor. I think the new neighbor is smoking crack. I smell this strange "hot plastic" smell. Now I'm sitting here wondering if I'm feeling any effects of inhaling the odor. Could be psychosomatic, but I almost feel like getting up and doing the dishes. And we know that is not normal.

I want to mind my own business as long as nothing affects others...but if its going to effect me then...then...I'm not sure what to do. I'm toying with the idea of mentioning it to the property management company, but I don't know if they will do anything. Oh well....

I've added another link that can be handy if you want to find out how to code something. HTML Goodies Its on the side bar too, for later access.

Ciao for now.

No comments: