Monday, July 25, 2005

Naked Rain Dance

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What? You thought I would actually have animated visuals to use? That would be visual abuse in anyone's world.

I wonder how many times my blog will come up on google because I've used the word 'naked'.

I'm just a little under the weather. And isn't that an odd statement under the weather... I wonder what over the weather would mean. It would probably look like a plane ride or something. Flying high... bi-polar, perhaps? There seems to be a lot of people with this symptom, the bi-polar effect. Maybe it will be come the norm.

As you can see I come here today without purpose...I'm just leaving a footprint to prove that I exist.

1 comment:

Flying Crone said...

Cute drawing...sorry to hear that the weather has you down and under and hope that the weather will have you soon flying over the top...............or over the edge????? Now what does that mean????? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I suppose it means into the wild unknown of mystery, just like flying above the weather....isn't that where we are suppose to find "ourselves"???

Wanna race???