Saturday, October 13, 2007

Day Dreaming

Just a quick sketch from a photo off the web. Ink and fiber pends.
Day dreaming about this being a studio/living arrangement thingy... I'm not too original in my day dreaming, though.

I seem to be losing photographs from HP photo software that came with the pc. I got my camera in 2002 and the photos start in 2004. I'm real sure I had off loaded to the pc from the get-go. Bummer. No warning at all, either. I'll have to see if I can load some onto a CD, although once there I may never access them again. (she stops for a second and thinks about the huge computers/drivers from her employment days. The whole room full of them. Ah... now thats a good size to have.)

We're having some BEAUTIFUL fall days right now... suppose to last thru the weekend. Then its rain from here to eternity.

2 comments:

sandy said...

I wouldn't mind that for a studio at all. Nice job. Love the garden-y feel of the whole thing.

I have so many pics on my old laptop that everytime I think of moving them over it's like NOOOOO....I don't want to clutter up this new one...

But I need to copy them to disc and store them...

cat's momma said...

Very nice drawing...I'll take that studio!! I really like how you did that with the pens.