Monday, November 14, 2005

Stand Still!

Nothing much happened yesterday. I went to the store. It got me out of the house and into regular clothes for a while. I ended up getting a "Chinese Express" meal for dinner at the Safeway Deli. What a blasphemy to actual Asian food, but nonetheless, it was warm and the seseme chicken was delicious. And yes, I am not a good speller.

Last night 'mom' and the 2 yr old came over around 9pm. Mom wanted to cut some more cds. What's up with this? Its so important she has to go out in the middle of the night? I have my guess but sharing it would make me sound bitter. While she took FOREVER messing around on the pc I tried to get a candid shot of the two yr old. He wouldn't be still.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Looks like "Little Man" has outgrown these shoes. As soon as he came in he crinkled his nose in his "poor little me, gramma kiss and make good" expression and started gabbering about his feet. We took off his shoes and viola...gramma made it good. Isn't she wonderful?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A fuzzy photo of a tin of Outback Tea sent to me many yrs ago by Karen from Australia. She was quite a woman.

No comments: