Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Another damn day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's another damn day to get through. I don't really feel that way, but I thought it was a catchy phrase. Oh hell... maybe I do feel that way. I'm not sure yet.

It takes a couple of hours to unkink the body in the mornings. And I use to scoff at people who would tell me the same thing. Geesh, payback's a bitch. And what's up with this, anyway? It doesn't seem fair that if a person makes it alive through this world s/he is rewarded by old age. Not fair at all. Boot Camp of life... no one gets out of it alive.

I was just over at Cree8tiv's blog getting caught up. I'm always impressed by those who return to higher education in their adult years. No 'mommy and daddy' to send them extra money, no 'mommy and daddy' to bring dirty laundry to and have it come back clean, no pep squad in their corner... cause if there were it would just be more mouths to feed. Anyone who goes back to school full time or part time should give themselves a pat on the back.

1 comment:

Pammy said...

Thanks, it is nice to hear that I deserve a pat on the back, they are by far and few between for sure! But I do amazingly enough still have parents in my corner but no they don't do my laundry damn it LOL!
Thanks again!