Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Creative Shopping

I must go shopping today to get all the little stuff that one seems to always need at the last minute. I could use a few little miracles... you know, the kind where you get a $10 or $15 item for a buck. Gotta get a couple of White Elephant gifts too.

We do White Elephant gifts at Thanksgiving. It use to just be the adults because the kids don't do "I want the gift you have" thingy... nor do they understand why they got a piece of junk that no one would want. But now they are included...regular gifts only. We keep the kids gifts and the adults' separate so a two yr old won't get a broken drill. One year I gave a coconut as a white elephant gift. Lots of unexpected laughing with that one.

Time for me to go do breakfast and then hit the road before I change my mind.

No comments: