Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday, October 31, 2008

 Feed the Homeless. I got this gentleman from a Feed the Homeless ad on the web.

These type of drawings take too long. I get impatient and want to be done with it.

Well, its Halloween. All Hallowed Eve... or something like that. I broke down and got some candy to give out. I needed some cash and I didn't want to go to the bank so I went to a store to pick up something and then get cash back there. Candy was on sale. I got some of my favorite, of course. I'm no dummy. Usually.

And I did have to check out the freshness. I'm not sure how fresh it is but I'm betting this candy is from their new recipe. It doesn't taste as good.... which is good for me. Less likely to munch on it.

It was raining today until around 2pm... now the sun is out. Looks like the kids will have a dry evening.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cat's momma said...

That is one good drawing! You got his eyes, his wrinkles, his nose and mouth and cap...really good!

sandy said...

Very expressive face...and such character to it! Good job....

so glad you are drawing some!

Don't eat all that candy. But wait, you have the kids there don't you...maybe they will save you and eat it ALL...

and you will have your hands full.

The Crusty Crone said...

Thx for the comments, guys.

And I've already been thinking about sugar highs. shudder.

The two boys are spending tonight with mom's friend. She's taking her three plus the boys trick or treating this evening. The boys are spending the night. Tomorrow, if the kids are acting okay, there will be a movie in the afternoon and then she will drop the boys here to spend the night. That will give mom a whole weekend without demands. Its called the Sanity Protection Move. The sugar high will already be present. Wish me well.