Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stormy weather

 I've been using old pictures to post here and this one... well, this one I can't remember where I got it from. One of these days I'm likely to be sued for copyright infringement but little do they know I HAVE NOTHING! Go ahead. Win the law suit. Can't get blood from a turnip. Or is that suppose to be 'can't get blood from a rock'. I believe the turnip comes from a truck or something. In any event, if someone complains I will grovel at their feet, plead a stupidity clause and if necessary, take all the pictures down.

My umbrella is broken. I discovered it this morning. The stem is bent and the clicker-thing is gone. No doubt it happened when someone stomped on it because I told them they couldn't play with it. Good thing he's cute.

If anything even remotely interesting happens today, I'll be back with a report. Long-shot odds, but you just never know.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sandy said...

Hi, enjoying the blog and your new postings. I've been real busy since I got back but will have to catch up with everything I've missed, in a few days..