1. I hate to see a pen left around without a cap on it or without it being retracted. Don't people know how important a pen is? It's mightier than a sword, especially when writing poison-pen notes.
2. I use to be nice.
3. I use to be dumber.
4. I have three old pairs of reading glasses. Its a good thing too, because my "regular" glasses broke. I was in my fifties when I began needing glasses. My arms weren't long enough.
5. Even with glasses on I can not read the directions on medicine bottles. Whats up with that? "I bet I can get 1,000 words on this little 1x1 inch label!"
6. I love PBS, but I have not contributed to any of their fundraisers. Shame on me.
7. I love the color Banana Yellow on walls. Its a happy color. I rent so now I live with white walls. Well, except for the places the grandson can reach.
8. I keep things I don't need right now because I might need them later.
9. I'm out of coffee, gulp. And I still have some coffee flavoring left to use. Damn.
10. Yesterday was a crabby day...for everyone.
11. The crackheads are still here. How long does it take for an eviction to be completed!! They argue 24 hrs a day. They're awake for 24 hrs a day. They are skeletons.
12. I visited a friend last Saturday and she fixed dinner. Marinated baked salmon with asparagus. So healthy and so YUMMMMMMMY!
13. One of the crackheads is now on the back porch shooting a pellet gun at a makeshift target. I think its a pellet gun...it uses air to shoot. He's a bad shot.
Here are a few other Thursday's Thirteens to check out: