Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday's Thirteen #8

Thursday's Thirteen
Crusty's Thirteen Morsels

1. I hate to see a pen left around without a cap on it or without it being retracted. Don't people know how important a pen is? It's mightier than a sword, especially when writing poison-pen notes.

2. I use to be nice.

3. I use to be dumber.

4. I have three old pairs of reading glasses. Its a good thing too, because my "regular" glasses broke. I was in my fifties when I began needing glasses. My arms weren't long enough.

5. Even with glasses on I can not read the directions on medicine bottles. Whats up with that? "I bet I can get 1,000 words on this little 1x1 inch label!"

6. I love PBS, but I have not contributed to any of their fundraisers. Shame on me.

7. I love the color Banana Yellow on walls. Its a happy color. I rent so now I live with white walls. Well, except for the places the grandson can reach.

8. I keep things I don't need right now because I might need them later.

9. I'm out of coffee, gulp. And I still have some coffee flavoring left to use. Damn.

10. Yesterday was a crabby day...for everyone.

11. The crackheads are still here. How long does it take for an eviction to be completed!! They argue 24 hrs a day. They're awake for 24 hrs a day. They are skeletons.

12. I visited a friend last Saturday and she fixed dinner. Marinated baked salmon with asparagus. So healthy and so YUMMMMMMMY!

13. One of the crackheads is now on the back porch shooting a pellet gun at a makeshift target. I think its a pellet gun...it uses air to shoot. He's a bad shot.

Here are a few other Thursday's Thirteens to check out:
Leanne's
MommaK
E's Retrospect
Interstellar's Adventure

4 comments:

SlackerMom said...

Yikes - I hope the eviction is completed soon. I'm not sure I'd want anyone, let alone a crackhead, shooting pellet guns anywhere near my apartment. I'm here by way of interstellarlass via Leanne's Thursday Thirteen. I'll be posting mine soon!

Anonymous said...

You're still nice, I've never known you to not be sharp as a thumbnail, and I like banana yellow on walls too, just not my walls. It scares me on my own walls!

Anonymous said...

You are one of the nicest bloggers I "know" - you never fail to brighten my day when you visit me or I visit you. Oh, and about #9...Must get coffee. Must get coffee...Oh...must get coffee...

Anonymous said...

You are one of the nicest bloggers I "know" - you never fail to brighten my day when you visit me or I visit you. Oh, and about #9...Must get coffee. Must get coffee...Oh...must get coffee...
I've got you linked!