Thursday, September 01, 2005

James Ransome, Illustrator


When I'm not doing anything I like to watch Reading Rainbow with Lavar Burton (public tv). I enjoy seeing the illustrations. Today one of the books, Visiting Day by Jacqueline Woodson was featured. I liked the artwork so I googled James Ransome. He's won about every award there is... or so it seems. He's got a long list of them. I checked out his 'gallery' but unfortunately the thumbnail pictures wouldn't enlarge...but you can get an idea of his work anyway.

If you are interested in how he finds his 'right voice' check it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your handy guide to what's new on Alias
We'll forget all about those nasty rumors for now and concentrate on what's going to happen to our favorite spies that we do know.
Great Blog! If you have time see my ##MLM## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##MLM## related stuff.

The Crusty Crone said...

I guess this is a spam since the link takes me to a work-from-home scam. Its kind of a coincident... today I heard about a scam that claims to pay a person to send things out by mail (?email)... $25 a shot. The guy fell for it. He had to pay $25 to get the training material and the training material consisted of telling him to spam others with the same scam.

And I don't understand what your comments mean. Perhaps the comment machine driven and has no relevance whatsoever. Anyway, not that I can see.