1. I don't know anything about HTML coding except to copy what I think I've seen other people do... I may have to come back in here and delete some of it if it doesn't work.
2. I moved some things I had under my utility table, where my pc is, to another room. The now empty space has opened up the room a lot more than I thought it would.
3. I love nuts... I married one once. But my favorite is unsalted almonds. Great for cleansing the ole system too.
4. I'm sleepy at 9:30am. I'm going to see if I can get a cat nap in right now. You wouldn't be able to notice it. (It didn't happen)
5. I cleaned off the dining room table and, again, it makes the room look larger. I don't have places to put things... no drawers, no shelves and the closet is stuffed.
6. I downsized dramatically so whenever I moved I could fit things into my two-door car. Why do 'things' still keep finding me?
7. If I wanted to, I could have a yard sale at the drop of the hat. By that I mean I live on a busy thru street and would not have to advertise it.
8. Around here people expect you to give things away at a yard sale. "A dollar??! That's way too much."
9. The gray in my hair is increasing.
10. I have long hair but that is only because I don't have sissors that will cut hair.
11. My spelling quadrant in my brain isn't working today. Not to worry, its been this way for a long time.
12. I want to see the movie What the (bleep) do we know.
13. I will be babysitting a little later today while 'mom' goes shopping.
(ooops... I forgot to link to Leanne. My bad. I hot-linked her name at the beginning of the post. sorry. I seem to be saying 'sorry' a lot today.)