Crusty's Thirteen Morsels
1. Its not easy coming up with thirteen things.
2. Its time for me to get out of the house. I can feel the walls closing in on me. My thinking is getting petty.
3. I finally got some scissors with the thought of cutting my hair. I haven't done it yet. Once its cut then there's the upkeep... more cutting, trimming, cussing.
4. I need a transplant. A personality transplant.
5. I made several ATCs. Oh Yuck. Worse than 'yuck. I used Tombow pens because of ease, but they don't blend well. I also used a rapidoliner pen thinking the ink would be permanent. Not so, the ink smudged with the Tombow pens.
6. I just took half an hour to go read other blogs.
7. I watched part of Martha's show. Reality my ass. It looks like the producers have encouraged people to be assholes. "Now when you're in the conference room I want you to argue and get passionate. And when the other creep is fired, put on a smug look, k?"
8. And Martha smiling at employees... its always looked incongruous to me.
9. Now Tyra Banks thinks she's a psychologist. I know, I know... just turn it off. And that's what I just did.
10. I drag raced my Camero a few times.... back in my youth. That was a cool car... 1972 Camero... the Bullet. It was so low to the ground I often just rolled out of it.
11. One more tv thing... I can't believe that Patricia Arquette won an emmy. Was bribery involved? Probably. The only thing the character says on the show is "I'm sorry" "I'm sorry" "I'm sorry" "I'm sorry".
12. I know, I know... these are suppose to be 'my morsels' but I'm boring.
13. And I never cared for the Beatles or Elvis. I didn't see what all the hoopla was about.
Leanne's Thirteen (she's the originator)