Tuesday, February 21, 2006

To Hell with the Money!

I'm turning on the heat!
...Cha Ching
...Cha Ching
...Cha Ching
...Cha Cha Cha Ching
Okay... that's long enough.

I've nothing particular to share today so I've decided to highlight some web sites that may or may not interest you.

Working Artist's Journal is the blog of San Francisco artist Anna L. Conti. This week she is sharing excerpts from one of her favorite books, "Mindfulness and Meaningful Work : Explorations in Right Livelihood". She started doing this on Sunday so there are two excerpts waiting for you at this particular time. I'm looking forward to reading them all week.

Here's the blog of artist Harry Hindmarch. I often find myself chuckling in recognition. I am particularly fond of his entry for February 17th... "I Mean Business". Can you guess why?

I enjoy Erika Nelson's blog and Doodles of a Tea-drinking Addict.

I guess that will do for now.

No comments: