Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hangin' with Darius

We are having some beautiful days this week. Lots 'o Sun today but now the wind is picking up. I made it to Goodwill... I wanted to check on frames (nothing) and to see if I could pick up a pot or two. The ones I currently have are losing their teflon covering. I got three small ones. I won't know if it was a good buy or not until I cook with them. Here's a couple of shots of the parking lot at Goodwill... yes, this is the most excitement for the day.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

About 4pm Darius' mom called to see if I would have him over for the night. She's not doing anything in particular but needed a break. Two hours later we are back home.
Image hosting by Photobucket
He looks tired but it could be that I'm ready to put him to bed.

Since I was taking pictures of him, he decided to take some pictures of me... using a tape measure.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Gotta go... Darius wants to squirt water all over. I have to try to distract him.

No comments: