Tuesday, February 14, 2006

How Many Farts Does It Take?

I'm amazed at how offended some reporters seem to be as a result of not being notified immediately that Vice President Cheney shot someone. I thought for a moment I had stumbled onto another congressional investigation into communism under Joe McCarthy. I mean, after all, we must demand to know why it took two and a half hours for the President to be notified and over a day for the public to be informed. What is this world coming to is what I want to know.

If I had been shot I would damn well want my 'shooter' to take care of my well-being and not be worried about telling his boss what has happened. Get a grip. It must have been a slow news day... but now my raging question is this... Just How Many Presidential Farts Go Unreported To The Public?

No comments: