Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's been too long....

Image hosting by Photobucket
Its been a few days since I've posted anything. Where does the time go? And this is coming from someone who hasn't been doing a darn thing.

I did manage to get myself out to do some grocery shopping. My favorite coffee flavoring was on sale so I stocked up. Folger's Cafe Latte Mocha Almond blend. I also got some Starbucks but I'm so smart I managed to get the whole beans instead of ground coffee. Freshly ground coffee may be the cats pajama's for a yuppie, but for me its a pain in the ass. Especially since I no longer have a coffee grinder. Looks like there might be one in my future if they don't cost an arm and a leg. I gotta toe and a pinkie finger, and that's as high as I go.

Damn... looks like 'blogger' has made changes so I can't make something a "hot link". Well frost my cookies!
(Later... that must have scared 'em, cause now the hot link is "hot". It pays to be crusty some times.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: