Friday, February 03, 2006

The Neighbor is Gone

Image hosting by Photobucket
Public Domain Photos

Whew... I just confirmed that the crazy neighbor and all of her stuff is gone. Be still my heart! Let the par-tay begin.

I don't know how she managed to move all her furniture out, and she had a LOT, without me noticing because I was paranoid and watching everything... or so I thought. Her door and my window are kissing cousins... I don't know how I didn't see it, but nonetheless, its confirmed that the crazy neighbor is gone and I'm so very very sorry for those who now have to live around her.

I don't harbor ill-will or wish her harm, but I do wish her mental and drug help.

Now I can deal with my car. The entire windshield wiper arm is screwed up and will need to be replaced. A friend tried to get it off, but nooooo, that would be too easy. It looks like it requires a special tool or something. But that's okay... now I can take care of it.

I want to sing the song from the Wizard of Oz, but it seemed too mean to do that. What song you ask? You know the one... the one that goes Ding Dong the Witch is Gone. (yes, I changed the last word... but I'm not singing it, remember.)

No comments: