13 Super Sweet Morsels about The Crusty Crone
1. I'm wondering if this coding will work okay or not. Have I "inserted" things in the right place?
2. If it doesn't work, then I can always come back and take it out.
3. I was finally able to stock up on my favorite incense yesterday, Nag Champa. My true favorite is Prasad's Patchulie (that I can't spell) but its difficult to find.
4. I woke up too early this morning. Oh my, I'll have to take a nap!
5. This seems like such a simple thing... thirteen things, but damn! I'm stumped.
6. I have no more excuses left for not drawing or painting something today.
7. I live in an area with a lot of addicts and gang members. Its 10am and someone is out there yelling right now. I can't tell if they are arguing or just communicating to each other.
8. I've called the cops to come see about a domestic violence situation in one of the apartments here.
9. I don't have a phone, which makes #8 even more amazing, doesn't it. I don't need a phone. When I had a phone the only calls I got were for someone else. Or to ask me for money. I have no need for a phone.
10. After I watch the daily painting program on the public tv channel in the afternoons I continue watching the Bearstein Bears and then Reading Rainbow. (Lavar's such a cutie and I love seeing the book illustrations.)
11. I need to do laundry. Its becoming a desparate situation.
12. I love PBS programming...usually. But British sit-coms are a bit odd.
13. Now I get to figure out if there is some stuff to delete from the coding here. Wish me luck.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)Note from me: I don't know if I can link 'here' or not, but I'll leave the words here just in case.
Let's try this: Leanne's Morsels
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Here I go... trying Leanne's coding for my "Thursday Thirteen" entry.