Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Originality

What ever happened to original thinking? Has the human species been on earth so long that there's nothing to be original with?? I'm so sick of dumbassed reality shows. And lets get real here... they aren't reality shows. They are setups. The audience is not so stupid that they missed the brats on Nanny 911 saying something hateful and then looking off camera as though to say "did I say it okay?" Give me a frigging break.

And watching someone eat maggots...that's suppose to get me all tintilated? I don't think so.

Can't the networks come up with something original? Or must everything be overdone repeatedly? Over and over and over and over... only the names are changed to protect the guilty.

And did comedy die when I wasn't looking? Can't they come up with something funny without attacking someone? Always with the cheap shots. Its a sure sign that the writers are on sabbatical... permanent sabbatical. If they can't write anything funny without the cheap shots, then they aren't comedy writers and you shouldn't lie about it.

No comments: