Monday, August 08, 2005

Sunday is missing!

Sunday is missing. I don't know what happened to it. I've looked everywhere but its no where to be found. Sigh. But I guess that's okay, because if I found it I wouldn't know what to do with it. What does one do with two days in one? Its Monday now... so what would I do with a Sunday as well? There's just too much to hold. How could I possibly cram 48 hours into 24? Its just not doable. (Is that a word?) Do-Able. Do I really care? No. This is my blog and I can have whatever words I want or don't want. Well, maybe not... I don't think I can not have words, otherwise what would a blog be?

Its all downhill... losing Sunday has turned everything upside down.

"SUNDAY.... SUNDAY, WHERE ARE YOU?"

Skip it. To hell with Sunday. I'm going to play with Monday today. Just watch and see if I don't!

No comments: