Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well, Where have I been?

Image hosting by Photobucket
I was just checking the date on my last entry.... I didn't think it had been as long as it has. Man, time flies when you are having fun. I can't imagine how fast that might be, cause its racing now.

Meet Mr. Clean's son....
Image hosting by Photobucket
I like my grandson's hair cut really really short... shows his features better... but being completely bald was not what I had in mind. And it wasn't what his mother had in mind either, but I guess it got good to her and she couldn't stop. The picture was taken a couple of weeks ago so he's now got some fuzz on his head, but not much.

I watched him yesterday so 'mom' could go shopping. She didn't get everything done so she wants to borrow the car to go today. Since my wiper blades are non-functional, it will have to be between showers. I'm waiting for her to show up to get the car now. I have a feeling it might be tomorrow, but I'll just have to wait and see.

'Mom' would like it if I could watch both kids, but I just don't have the energy for it. Here's the wee one who is only a month away from being a year old. He's such a sweetie, but he's got a REALLY LOUD SCREAM.
Image hosting by Photobucket
He's not walking yet, but is beginning to stand on his own.

No comments: