Friday, March 10, 2006

Bullshit Litigation

Greedy people are copyrighting common word usages and then suing small home-businesses for using it. Here's an article I just read on ebsqart's website. Its like Trump saying (or trying to say it) no one can use the phrase You're Fired. Pulease. And the lawyers are going after small businesses who don't have financial resourses to stand firm. Is the word 'extortion' familiar to you?

Now here is where I would typically put in a sarcastic comment, that may or may not be understood (or even humorous), however I am attempting to be mindful of the energy I put out into the Universe... so I will say perhaps this is what is needed to fine-tune existing laws and to clarify things. And besides, I don't know anything more about it than what is in this article. There is always, no matter how dim, two sides to every situation. It still stinks.

No comments: