Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday

 

*Do you ever get tired of cooking? The most inexpensive and healthy foods come in raw form which means cooking is desirable. At least with meat. Last night I started thinking about dinner... what would it be. (drooping of shoulders) It would require cooking something. Every single day... cooking a minimun of once a day, often twice. And every time you cook there is equipment that then requires cleaning. Over and over. Please don't misunderstand. I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to cook a meal, but... you know.

*I've been awake since around 3am. Is it any wonder I sleep off and on all day? And it doesn't matter. Ain't retirement grand!

*I haven't checked for mail in a couple of days. I will do it a little later in the day. I've already gotten my four billing statements so the only thing left to receive by mail is junk.

I guess I'll go take my shower and get my day started right. I'm feeling totally wide awake but since its so early I don't want to do anything that makes noise. Sounds between the apartments are easily heard. Maybe I should make a quick run to the store... the one that is open 24 hrs a day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda said...

That cooking, cleaning thing never ends does it??? I love to cook, but I have not found a way to do it without getting something dirty.

Oh well.....what's for dinner tonight?

sandy said...

I hear ya about cooking, that's why I try not to do it often.