Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its Wednesday Already!

I got nothing. Oh... I got the weather. I can talk about the weather. Hot. Its hot, damn it. You got weather?

I've got to go to the store again. Probably two stores. Not my favorite thing to do, but its certainly better than a root canal. Or jury duty. So... that means I must shower first. Do I have something clean to put on? Its been a while since doing any laundry, but I've been saving up my quarters. I think I have enough to do two loads... as long as I only need to dry one of them. Remember the art installation in Central Park where large pieces of cloth/flags were hung across the path? That's what my apartment will look like by tomorrow.

Okay... Okay... I'm a very busy person (weak cough) and I must be going. Places to go, people to see, and things to say. Or not.

1 comment:

sandy said...

ahhh, shopping and laundry, ain't life grand!