Sunday, October 22, 2006

Where'd ya go??!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've just spent... or should that be 'wasted'... a whole day touring youtube looking for a particular video clip I saw the other day. I didn't find it. I enjoyed lots and lots of other clips (art related) but no luck in finding the one I wanted to see again. My suggestion to you is BOOKMARK IT!!

Aside: that rule about not ending a sentence with a preposition sucks!

I had the little bugger Friday and Saturday. He's now gone. For a short period of time I thought I might have him for the duration. Gasp. But not so. Everyone will be very glad when "mom" gets back to town. Anyway, we think we'll be glad. She has a habit of bringing her problems with her.

Nothing much else to say so... there ya go!

No comments: