Sunday, October 01, 2006

Huh?!

I enjoy going to Illustration Friday to look at all the contributions. How it works is a theme is selected each Friday and an email sent out to all those who sign up for it. Those who wish to participate have until the following Friday to do an illustration depicting the theme. (or use a previous work) They send IF their url and it gets listed on the "linkviewer" page. Then we voyeurs get to stay in one spot and look at many many illustrations.

My "Huh?!" is a result of having come across several links that are apparently resticted. I get messages such as You Are Not Authorized To View This Page ... "ohmygawd, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to go to a restricted site!" But why would someone join in a public event with a viewer restriction on their site? The logic escapes me. However, there are plenty of other illustrations to look at and enjoy so all I can say is "Nana Nana Nana... I didn't want to see your stinky illustrations anyway." Well, I would say that but it is too childish... so never mind.

No comments: