Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday's Thirteen #10

THURSDAY'S THIRTEEN
Crusty's 13 Morsels of Expression

1. I watched "What the Bleep" a second time. Now I'm starting to see continuity errors. The heroine is at a wedding reception drinking with a guy. Their drinks have little umbrellas in them. The scene shows many flashes... and with each flash scene the color of the woman's umbrella switches back and forth. First yellow, then pink, then yellow, then pink again. Same with the fellow-drinker's umbrellas.

2. With this cooler, grey weather I am having difficulty mentally telling time. It always feels like morning. I find myself thinking 'I can keep doing this... there's plenty of time to do other things because its still morning'. I look up and its 2pm already. Time warp, Time warp. Beam Me Up, Scotty.

3. My intention is to deep clean the kitchen. I also keep letting myself become distracted. That's the downside of not having any commitments to keep. "Oh, I can do it tomorrow."

4. I haven't been keeping up with my usual blog-jumping. I think that's a good thing for me.

5. I need to go to the post office and get some stamps.

6. I went grocery shopping yesterday. Went to put the bags in the trunk and there's no room. My daughter has the whole thing filled with her stuff. I told her she has until the end of the weekend to get everything out. I will have to remind her later.

7. I watched Martha's Apprentice all the way through for the first time.

8. A fly has gotten into the apartment. grrr I hope I'm able to talk it into going back out. I don't like to smash them.

9. What? What to put down. Currently Buster is playing on the TV. A good program to help kids (and adults) stay open-minded about people living life a little differently.

10. I'm waiting for toast to be done. Flax and Seed bread.

11. I don't have anything else to share. Besides, my toast is ready.

No comments: