Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hello Wall....

I can't remember if I told anyone in my family that I have a blog. My youngest daughter, who lives next to me at this time, may know I have a blog but I haven't given her the address. And I don't think my name is anywhere on it so a google search, hopefully, would not bring up anything. I'll have to check on that. (Later... looks like its okay as long as someone doesn't know the title of the blog.)

I have another thing to worry about regarding my daughter. She's such a follower... and her friends are not upstanding citizens. One is a real bad influence and I don't even know the half of it, I'm sure. I don't want to go into details. Its her life, not mine... but boy oh boy, please take care of her, God.

Mothers never know anything. Most young people believe their parents to be stupid about 'real life' things. And that its not as bad as parents think it is. I want to scream "BUT I KNOW HOW INSIDIOUS LIFE SITUATIONS CAN BE, DAMN IT!" Maybe its the screaming part that dilutes the message... ya think?

DUH... I just had a epiphany, a connection made. I just connected a behavior the other day with something. And it makes perfect sense now. Its amazing how blind we can be if we are not looking for something specific. I always give others more credit than apparently is warrented... more credit as to being too smart to get involved with something. Duh, indeed.

No comments: