Friday, August 08, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

"I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN!"

Ooops. Wrong guy. My bad. This time its John Edwards. And he had just been touting the need for morals. Imagine that.

Beyond the morals issue, what does this say about his intelligence? Not much. I mean if you're running to be the presidental candidate and you are a public figure, why oh why would you chance it?

Mother Nature's a bitch sometimes. That sexual urge and the danger of the activity certainly seems to be enticing. Penis power. I guess its hard to over come. (pun intended.)

Plus his pay off to the woman came from his political action group. They paid her over $100k "to make web political ads" when she had no experience at all. DUH! I guess there are four or five short videos. That's pretty expensive. And that is where your donations end up.

I could be wrong but I think the only guy who has been able to maintain a faithful relationship is the one who has never had the opportunity to do otherwise.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dontations? Not mine, oh at least I hope not.

I like at how the boats had turn out, looks good...by some chance would you be interested in playing a game? If so please come check out my art blog and see what I have going on up my sleeve so to speak of. Thanks :)

Have a nice weekend.

Sue J said...

You often find that it's the people who take the high moral ground about other people's sex lives who're the ones who get caught. You'd think they'd at least have the sense to keep their gobs shut. I think people are more offended by the hypocrisy than the deed.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you for excepting the creative art game invitation, I look forward at seeing your artistic talent when you get the chance to do so.

By the way how old is old for your pc anyhow?

The Crusty Crone said...

Rosy, I don't know the age of the pc. It came to me as a "previously owned" unit. My other pc went belly up completely and friends gave this one to me, which really saved me from being 'netless' and for which I am very grateful. I just don't want to push it.