Saturday, April 21, 2007

Whazzup in the Hood

 
 
 
 
This couple, with their pit bull, apparently comes to visit the woman who lives above me. Everything about their appearance and actions screams street druggies. I know. I know. Don't judge a book, but come on now... it doesn't take a meterologist to tell you its raining when you're standing there soaked to the bone.

When they left the apartment, they spent a few minutes hanging around on the corner. The guy changed or rather removed his jacket and shirt. (It was a little warm yesterday.) The guy then went across the street to talk to the person waiting there for a minute. (I'm guessing the wait was for a dealer.) A few minutes later the woman who lives upstairs left walking... thats her walking past the woman sitting on the ground. It didn't look like the women spoke to each other. I found that interesting.

The downside of warm weather is the increase in street activity around here.... at all hours of the day and night. But it does give me a few things to watch, something to do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is better than TV!!!

s

p.s. I let my inner "hood" come out the other day...I'll have to post it later..